Unless otherwise stated our shipping procedure is as follows:
- We aim to ship orders within 2 to 5 'business' days (if all items are in stock). If any item is out of stock it can take a short while for the product to be replenished. If this is the case we will always notify you of any delays.
- We ship orders on Wednesday and Saturday mornings only. If you want to catch one of these postal days, then we must receive the order before 6 pm (at the latest) on the previous day to allow for processing time.
- Our office is closed at the weekend and so we are unable to process weekend orders until Monday or Tuesday and then we ship them on Wednesday morning. So if you have placed an order after 6 pm on Friday it will be shipped promptly on Wednesday morning.
- If we need to cancel your order you will always be notified.
- All UK parcels are sent by Royal Mail using a first class 'signed for' delivery service as standard (with insurance cover). This is a very reliable service with proof of delivery. More valuable parcels are sent by the Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' service. For parcels that exceed 2 kg in weight and volume, then we always use Parcel Force because they handle heavier parcels.
- Please note that a first class service with Royal Mail does not guarantee 'next day delivery'.
- Overseas/International orders are sent by insured Air Mail (with a signature required) and customers should always allow at least 14 'business' days for delivery. Saturday and Sundays are not classed as business days by Royal Mail. The speed of delivery typically depends on the speed of customs clearance in your own country.
- We ship all International orders by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. For overseas customers you must check the delivery partners website (this may be different from Royal Mail or Parcel Force) for tracking information and the current status of delivery. If you have not received your order within 14 business days please check the delivery partners website for further details.
- Tracking: If you are unsure of your tracking number please email us. Parcels will rarely show on the delivery partners website until they clear customs in your own country. This can take time and you should also expect it to be slower at busier times of year.
- A signature is always required at the destination address.
- Please be aware that Royal Mail will not consider an International or overseas parcel missing in transit until 25 'business' days have elapsed from the expected delivery date. This means that a claim for a failed delivery cannot be placed until Royal Mail have completed their investigation.
We will always do our best to help you locate a missing parcel, however, we are unable to communicate with the postal service in your own country.
- Only the recipient of the parcel can arrange for a re-delivery or collection with the delivery partner in your country. If your parcel is missing you should first contact your local post office or the delivery partner in your country.
- We are unable to guarantee the speed of delivery with overseas orders.
- Each parcel is unique and delivery times will vary between countries. If you have not received your order within 14 business days then please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout page where you will be shown our standard shipping rates. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
- Please be aware that customers are fully responsible for any import duty or customs charges your parcel may incur.
- Failed Delivery - Returned Parcels - In cases where a parcel has been returned to us due to a failed delivery attempt or failed collection, we are happy to ship the parcel again, however, the customer will be fully responsible for any additional shipping costs. If the customer does not want the parcel to be shipped again, we will issue a full refund, minus our original shipping and handling charge.
Our standard shipping rates are as follows:
- If your order is less than £50 in value, there is a minimum shipping charge of £4.50. This charge covers the cost of handling time, packaging materials and a first class recorded delivery service with insurance. In order to ensure faster delivery times and the security of the parcel, we do not use a cheaper service as it would not be trackable at every stage of the journey or covered by insurance.
- There is a minimum shipping charge of £10.50 for all European orders outside of the UK. This covers the cost of packing and handling, packaging materials and the cost of airmail shipping with insurance. A signature is always required at the destination.
- There is a minimum shipping charge of £12.50 for all overseas orders outside of Europe. This covers the cost of packing and handling, packaging materials and the cost of airmail shipping with insurance. A signature is always required at the destination.
- Heavy and bulky parcels will always incur higher shipping costs and this is not always easy to predict at the checkout. If the parcel is heavier than normal we must first weigh the parcel before we can get an accurate shipping rate for you. This also applies to more expensive parcels that may require additional insurance. If the order is going to cost more to ship than anticipated, we will also contact you prior to shipping your order.